Imagine waking up and falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves, relaxing in a hammock by the pool, and catching colorful sunsets on the beach.
Jan 7-14, 2023
Join us for 8 nights & 7 days in a tropical paradise located on the Northern Pacific coast of Nicaragua. This ultimate self care trip will include:
- Your stay at our eco ocean side retreat
- 2 group surf lessons
- All meals locally grown & farmed
- A variety of classes for you to choose from. All classes are scaled to very beginner to advanced with our professional coaches.
- Salsa & bon fire nights
- Boat tour in estuary
- Turtle release
- Photos of your adventures
- Plenty of downtime to walk along the beach or curl up in a hammock
A Typical Day With Power & Grace
5:30am: Sunrise Surf
11:00am: Chocolate Making
4:00pm: Sunset Restorative Yoga
7:00pm: Dinner + Bonfire
8:00am: Fitness/Yoga Session
10:00am Pool Workout
3:00pm: Boat Trip
Classes In The Following Disciplines
- Pool Workouts
- Acro Yoga
- Beach Workouts
- Strength Training Classes
- Restorative Classes
Your Experience Also Includes
- Group Airport Transfers
- 2x Surf Lessons for the whole group - with an option to purchase more
- Fresh, wholesome nutritious food and drink
- Salsa night for a fun night out
- Bonfire night on the beach
- Boat Tour in Estuary
- Turtle Release (donation based for turtle conservation)
- Photos of your adventures
- We can cater to all eating requirements (food allergies, animal proteins and vegetarian options available)
Our Favourite Extras
Massages and Treatments $45-$50
Horseback Riding $35
Chocolate Making $10
Volcano Tobogganing & Leon City Tour $85
Beer, Wine, Cocktails $2-$5
Eco Bay is a perfectly laid-out beachfront eco-resort surrounded with lush plants and towering trees. It has a beautiful palm-thatched yoga studio with a view of the sea, a big pool for refreshing dips, and an open-air hang out zone perfect for relaxing.
Each eco-friendly cabana is designed with comfort in mind
- 8 simple beach style cabanas
- Private bathroom with outdoor showers
- Private patio with hammock
- Ceiling fans
- WiFi – but we recommend disconnecting
Pick Up/Drop Off Information
- Group Pick Up: Jan 7, 2023 at 3pm from either airport or hotel
- If you wish to stay the night before we recommend staying at The Best Western Managua
- Group Departure: will depend on flight departures. Resort check-out is 11am.
- Suggested to book your return flight for after 2pm
- All other pick ups will have to be arranged and paid by you.
- The resort is approx 3 hours from the airport.
- The retreat starts at 6pm to give us a chance to check-in, welcome everyone and gather for dinner, bon fire and drinks so we can all decompress and settle in before next day's activities.
- *Airfare not included
*Participants may cancel before Sept 1st 2022 and receive a refund minus a 20% processing fee.
Before Nov 1st receive a refund of 50%.
No refunds will be issued after Nov 1, but you may sell your spot.
It's always a good idea to purchase travel insurance through your preferred provider.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE BACK
Rise Up Kids is an NGO that we created to support the education and needs of children living within the local communities around Rise Up. We create, implement, and support sustainable projects that are focused on the development and well-being of kids. We believe that together with our guests, we can accomplish greater things and can take on projects that will change the lives of young Nicaraguans and future generations to come.
During your week of your retreat we can organize some activities with the local schools. We can visit, deliver donations, and enjoy some football games with the kids! If you are interested in collaborating, guests can bring: socks, pencils, notebooks, soaps, shampoos, etc.
You can also donate here!
Suggested Packing List
- Workout & casual clothes are ideal
- Sweater & long pants for cold evenings
- Rain jacket if you are coming in the rainy season
- Closed toe shoes for horse riding and hiking
- Flash light or your cell phone light for walking around the evenings
- Water bottle to refill (we have filtered water available for guests)
- Swimsuit & Flip Flops
- Sunscreen & Rash Guard For Surfing
- Hat & Small Back Pack For Hiking
- Cash for your extras and tips you wish to give. The closest bank is a 45 minute drive away from the resort. We recommend all guests bring as much cash as they think they will need