Montreal Light/Heavy Club & Mace Certification April 20-21
Step into the ancient world of strength and mastery with the Agatsu Mace and Club Instructor Certification. Unlock the secrets of these formidable tools that have stood the test of time, empowering warriors for centuries. This comprehensive certification isn't just about wielding maces and clubs—it's a transformative journey, blending tradition with cutting-edge techniques, designed to sculpt bodies, sharpen minds, and propel your training expertise to unmatched heights. Join a league of modern-day warriors and fitness enthusiasts as you command the knowledge, techniques, and authority to lead others towards unparalleled strength and skill.
What you will learn:
- Classic and non classical Indian Club (Light Heavy) exercises such as Swings, Mills, Large and Small Circles, Wrist Rolls,Casts, and more will be covered in great detail along with many other essential techniques.
- Techniques for light (2lbs) and heavy club training will be covered as well as the fundamentals of Mace training.
- Develop a deep understanding of Club & Mace basics and their variations. Multiple variations and their uses will be explored for every exercise as well as supplemental to help you and your clients break through training plateaus.
- Joint Mobility theory and basics as a means of joint prep and injury prevention pre and post workout.
- Learn how to safely and incrementally scale exercises to suit the ability of a wide range of clients.
- Learn Agatsu Club & Mace routines as well as how to develop your own.
- Discover how adding Clubs & Mace to your training can help cut your warmup in as much as half the usual time.
- Learn how to use Club & Mace training to develop sport specific qualities such as rotational power, grip strength, strength endurance, core stability and more.
Registration is a guarantee of your reserved spot for an Agatsu seminar. Once you confirm your registration you are taking one of a limited number of spaces and as such there are no refunds or transfers in the event that you must cancel. If you are unable to attend you can sell your ticket to someone else.