Calgary Strength & Speed Specialist Sept 17-18
Most conversations about lifting and programming really boil down to personal experiences and go something like “Do X program and Y lifts, because they worked well for Z. If that doesn’t work, try something else.” The Agatsu Strength and Speed course is not just a list of programs and exercises to blindly follow. It is designed to give participants the tools needed to understand what goes into designing a program from the ground up, as well as technical training to break down the major barbell lifts and a
wide variety of exercises for speed development.
What You Will Learn:
- Technical training in the major barbell power lifts, and
how to apply them outside of powerlifting for athletes
and general clients.
- How to incorporate barbell variants using chains,
bands or other augments.
- How to clearly define strength, speed and
explosiveness and understand how to focus your
- How to program using percentages versus training by
feel, and why/when to use one or the other.
- Understand the role of muscle mass in athletics and
how to develop it properly.
- The role of speed in strength and athletics, who needs
specific speed training and how to integrate it.
- Training techniques for speed and explosiveness.
Online Library Add-on (that little popup you see when you entered this product page) contains hours of technique tutorials as well as a priceless programming lecture. While the video add-on package is not necessary to register for the course we believe it is of great value to anyone serious about improving their training.
**Bundle offer only available to those who register for the course.**